EdLogics offers a highly specialized learning management solution that aims to:
- Improve the success of population health management programs and wellness initiatives through innovative engagement and incentive tactics
- Empower organizations to verify learning comprehension and identify knowledge needs down to the individual
- Help organizations comply with accreditation standards and quality measures
- Support participatory and outcomes-based incentive programs by rewarding for educational achievement
- Provide a unique opportunity to engage and connect with healthy individuals and caregivers
- Personalized, gamified educational experience
- Access to over 25,000 individual healthcare assets from the world’s leading academic institutions and content providers
- Rewards for educational achievement
- Verifies users' understanding of health information
- Identifies users' confidence in managing their condition(s)
- Stratifies populations based on learning needs and preferences
- Quantifies user engagement and provides market research capabilities
- Provides highly configurable data collection, powerful analytics and reporting capabilities
- Offers real-time access to engagement, learning improvement, and health literacy data
- Identifies health knowledge needs at the individual or population level
- Allows providers and healthcare organizations to modify health programs and treatment plans
- Enhances and easily integrates with existing health management programs
- Focuses on education for over 50 high cost conditions including metabolic syndrome, heart disease, and diabetes
- Educates on prescription and treatment plan compliance
- Supports star rating improvements
- Average site visit time of 14 minutes
- 100% of users report that their health knowledge has increased as a result of the program
- 88% of users complete learning modules in one sitting
- 90% of users with chronic conditions say EdLogics answered questions they would have asked their doctor
Healthcare engagement comes through conversation – not a lecture.
We provide users with a broad array of consumer-friendly, engaging, multimedia learning programs that show, tell, explain and simplify health information, enabling consumers with various learning styles and reading abilities to watch, listen, and most importantly, understand their role in managing common, costly clinical conditions.
EdLogics aggregates award-winning healthcare content into a one-stop, easy-to-navigate health information portal.
We have partnered with the world’s leading content providers and academic institutions to provide the most up-to-date health information. We don’t just deliver education, we foster sustained consumer engagement and measure its impact.